1. GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ADVERTISING MEDIA. The following general guidelines shall apply to any Advertising Media submitted to the Site:
a) icrunchdata reserves the right of approval of any submitted Advertising Media and the right to provide any guidance, as may be needed, in aligning your content to our audience.
b) It shall be the sole responsibility of any Advertiser or Employer to research, create, compose, proofread, and fact check, if applicable, any Advertising Media.
c) Advertising Media that is submitted late shall be invoiced for the agreed upon advertising period. icrunchdata enforces a late creative policy as per IAB.
2. SPONSORED CONTENT. icrunchdata may publish any approved sponsored content that is informational, insightful, and educational, whether opinion or fact-based, and further, you shall:
a) Submit any content in MS Word format including .DOC and .DOCX.
b) Label any content clearly as "Sponsored".
c) Not plagiarize any content from any other individual, entity, or agent.
d) Provide attribution to any third-party sources and ideas.
e) Disclose any potential conflicts of interest, whether or not intentional.
f) Use a minimum of thirty (30) characters up to a maximum of seventy (70) characters including spaces in any content title.
g) Not exceed a maximum of three (3) company or brand mentions in any content body.
h) Use a minimum of four hundred (400) words up to a maximum of one thousand (1000) words in any content body.
i) Use a minimum of four hundred (400) words up to a maximum of one thousand five hundred (1500) words for any exclusive interview.
j) Use only valid press releases when submitting a sponsored press release.
k) Submit any content at least seven (7) days in advance of the desired publish date.
2.1. Mentions and Links. You may include any mentions and links that are accurate and resolve properly, and further, you shall:
a) Not exceed a maximum of three (3) promotional links in any content body.
b) Not exceed a maximum of one (1) company or brand mention for author attribution.
c) Denoted in the content body with brackets such as "[anchor text and URL]".
d) Use only real and legal names for any mentions and attribution.
2.2. Featured Images. You may include any featured images and other images, and further, you shall:
a) Submit featured images that generally align to the theme of your content. If no featured image is submitted, icrunchdata will select one at its sole discretion.
b) Submit featured images that are at least 1600 x 900 pixels (2:1 aspect ratio), high-resolution, and in landscape orientation.
c) Submit any featured image in GIF, JPG, or PNG format.
d) Not submit any logo as a featured image.
e) Submit a maximum of one (1) additional image to be embedded in any content body, if desired.
f) Obtain prepaid licensing rights or use royalty-free rights for any image submitted.
3. DISPLAY MEDIA. icrunchdata may publish any approved display media, and further, you shall:
a) Meet IAB standard dimensions, 728 x 90 pixels for leaderboard, and 970 x 250 pixels for billboard.
b) Submit any display media in GIF, JPG, or PNG format.
c) Obtain prepaid licensing rights or use royalty-free rights for any display media submitted.
d) Submit videos only by link, and not submit the video file. Videos must be rendered by a third-party hosted link, including YouTube and Vimeo.
e) Submit any display media at least seven (7) days in advance of the desired publish date.
4. SPAM IN ADVERTISING MEDIA. Spam of any kind in Advertising Media is prohibited, and shall be removed from the Site at the sole discretion of icrunchdata, including without limitation, any ads or links that:
a) Spawn any popup or popunder or that blink, flash, or rapidly animate.
b) Spawn any download or page load, whether on click or mouse-over, unless resolving to landing page first.
d) Indicate being a winner, can be a winner, or will win something.
e) Render with the same background color as their host page and appear hidden.
f) Are unclear, unreadable, or unrecognizable relative to the Advertiser's branding.
g) Use the icrunchdata name or logo.
5. RIGHT OF REMOVAL. icrunchdata reserves the right of removal and may, without notice, liability, penalty, or limitation, remove any content that in its sole discretion may (i) violate or lead to violate this Agreement, or any applicable laws, rules, regulations, or third-party terms of any kind, or (ii) be low quality, fake, false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, immoral, offensive, obscene, pornographic, disruptive, threatening, abusive, or illegal, or (iii) violate or lead to violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety and privacy of any individual, entity, or agent, or (iv) adversely affect icrunchdata or any other individual, entity, or agent in any way.