Austinites share a sense of community pride and a determination that the City's vision of making Austin the most livable City in the country is not just a slogan, but a reality.
The values that help shape Austin reflect the PRIDE that City employees have in their organization:
- P stands for Public Service and Engagement. We will partner with one another and with our community to provide the best service possible.
- R stands for Responsibility and Accountability. We take responsibility for achieving results and hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
- I stands for Innovation and Sustainability. We actively seek out good ideas that have a lasting, positive impact on our work, our community and our environment.
- D stands for Diversity & Inclusion. We recognize and respect a variety of perspectives, experiences and approaches that will help us achieve our organizational goals.
- E stands for Ethics and Integrity. Our actions will maintain the trust and confidence of the public and the organization.