Job Title: iMIS Web & Database Administrator
Career Level: 4-6 years
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Membership Development
A leading Manhattan bar association of almost 8,000 attorney and law student Members, is seeking an iMIS web and database manager. We are looking for someone with strong technical and people skills, and who is able to apply technical and communications skills to develop applications that will support business decisions and add value to our Members experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with management and serve as primary technical contact for technical solutions for iMIS and application development, specifically for our database upgrade and new website
- Support, design, and develop a program and test database-driven website applications and forms.
- Work with Association Directors to identify and implement website enhancements.
- Manage the migration and content tagging of content from existing site to new site
- Coordinate with staff to write and maintain documentation.
- Proactively monitor for data integrity of the iMIS databases and create and maintain processes to support data integrity.
- Manage the association database (iMIS) and provide support for the iMIS modules.
- Respond to and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Develop, troubleshoot, manage applications, and enhance technology systems and services.
- Prepare file extracts for both internal and external use.
- Create required reports in response to business user needs.
- Write and maintain documentation and business rules.
- Remain up to date on the latest web technology.
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment as an individual contributor
- Gather requirements and feedback from end users for projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful Candidate MUST Have
- A functional understanding of DBMS, iMIS familiarity a +.
- Expert skills in SQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, SSRS Reports, Crystal Reports and Visual Studio
- Strong SEO and SEM skills, also content tagging
- Drive innovations such as apps, games, etc to drive traffic and generate revenue
- Ability to remain proactive.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS); and four to six years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirement with position title in subject line. Resumes without salary requirements unfortunately can not be considered. M/F/V/D/EOE