Reports to: Michael Kelly, Senior Digital Analytics Manager, Understood.org
Understood is looking for a Digital Analytics Coordinator to aid the Insights team. The Digital Analytics Coordinator will be responsible for generating and distributing reporting on onsite activity to the team at large, as well as designing onsite tests and surveys. They will also take a supporting role in researching deeper engagement trends for the purpose of presenting to key internal stakeholders, as well as handling ad hoc requests from various people in the organization. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about digital analysis and can work independently and proactively.
- Design and distribute regular reporting to organization stakeholders in marketing, editorial, and product
- Respond in a timely fashion to ad hoc requests for data or insight from team members
- Develop and deploy plans for A/B and multivariate testing, as well as report on results
- Research deeper onsite engagement trends and use visualizations to craft presentations that effectively tell compelling data stories
- Craft and report on qualitative surveys to effectively measure the makeup of online audiences
Required Experience and Qualifications, and Ideal Attributes
- 0-2 years of experience in digital analytics at either an agency or on an in-house team.
- Experience in using analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Familiarity with A/B testing methods as well as tools such as Optimizely
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets, and Powerpoint is required
- Knowledge of or experience in the learning disabilities field a plus, but not required
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills and the ability to understand complex information and communicate it in simple terms to various audiences
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, with individuals and cross-disciplinary teams, both internal and external to NCLD
- Positive attitude and commitment to teamwork are key
- Completion of Bachelor level program (in an analysis-related field a plus)