IMPAQ is seeking a full-time Business/Systems Analyst to assist in the development, implementation, and support of new technology solutions and web applications that will allow government organizations to improve their services to their client base.
The ideal candidate will have experience interacting with all levels of business and technical subject matter experts in the elicitation, modeling, documentation, and management of data and business and systems requirements. The analyst will use their extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and business analysis best practices to facilitate requirements sessions and communicate clearly and effectively with end-users, senior business managers, and other team members.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for this position.
- Collect information to assist in the development of new technical solutions and web applications
- Lead requirement gathering activities including business process modeling
- Translate basic information into technical specifications in order to build systems
- Build data collection and analytic tools in health, human services, and education domains
- Support ways to test, maintain, and improve mission-critical systems
- Lead the implementation of new technology for government clients
- High-level analysis and support related to statutory requirements and compliance
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience acting as a liaison between clients and development teams providing business/functional requirements within the Healthcare sector
- 2+ years of experience providing consulting services to government clients with development of IT solutions
- Experience solving complex IT project management issues in accordance with federal laws, regulations, and procedures
- Proven experience in process and data modeling, developing business and functional requirements, and performing gap analysis.
- Practical knowledge of and experience with supporting project management office operations regarding the management, planning, implementation, and operations and maintenance of enterprise projects
- Experience gathering, testing, deploying, and maintaining large and small scale projects
- Ability to work within different IT infrastructures
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Subject matter expert in the healthcare domain with the ability to problem solve and offer solutions
- Ability to translate information into technical terms in order to present to a client
- Must be proactive and self-driven
- PMP certification and/or Health Information Technology experience a plus