We are seeking an individual who is experienced in managing all aspects of data driven marketing campaigns. You need to have grounding in traditional data mining/database marketing and exposure to the evolving digital data marketing landscape.
Bridgetree is a virtual company and you will be working from your home office (must be a legal US resident).
- Consult with our clients and use analytics to translate their business questions into actionable solutions.
- Manage all aspects of the campaign lifecycle to ensure successful program execution.
- Manage vendor relationships and evaluate third party lists.
- Identify and implement process improvements and actionable insights to increase quality and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Prepare reports that provide strategic insights, process auditing, and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Advanced degree in a highly-relevant analytical or technical field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a data-driven environment with proven success in marketing campaign management.
- Understanding of database marketing, analytics, predictive models, and post-campaign evaluation.
- Experience solving issues that arise during normal list processing activities.
- Proficient with SAS, SQL, and Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and adapt to changing conditions and requirements.
- Independent and self-directed with a strong attention to detail.