We are seeking a full-time Senior Data Analyst with strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail to develop and deliver marketing programs for retail, finance, insurance and other businesses. You need to have grounding in traditional data mining/database marketing and experience in the evolving digital data marketing landscape.
Bridgetree is a virtual company and you will be working from your home office (must be a legal US resident).
- Produce marketing files for various channels (direct mail, email, digital, etc.) which includes data extraction, cleansing, file processing, file output, and reporting.
- Utilize customer data and data mining techniques to provide data discovery, analytic support, and ad-hoc reporting
- Consult with our clients and use analytics to translate their business questions into actionable solutions.
- Mentor analysts and work closely with overseas teams.
- Advanced degree in a highly-relevant analytical or technical field, such as statistics, data science, computer science, or information systems.
- Minimum 3 years of full-time employment as a database marketing professional providing support for marketing programs
- Demonstrated advanced SAS and SQL programming skills
- Independent and self-directed with a strong attention to detail.