Date: Nov 17, 2017
Location: Columbus, GA, US
Company: W.C. Bradley Co.
Administer and maintain the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), SAP SuccessFactors, and its modules. Maintain a thorough understanding of the HRIS. Ensure the integrity and reliability of the system and its data. Write, produce, and document accurate, valid, and efficient reports using the HRIS and Payroll databases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the development, implementation, upgrades, and maintenance of the HRIS, SAP SuccessFactors, and its modules, interfaces, and day-to-day support activities.
- Provide system users with training and assistance; enter data as required; and troubleshoot system issues.
- Own the SAP SuccessFactors and its modules; partner with senior Human Resources (HR) management to develop, implement, and refine processes, standards, and workflows that maximize efficiency and data integrity.
- Continuously evaluate organizational needs relative to the HRIS; ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs within its capabilities; manage the design of the HRIS and its modules; execute modifications in the design when appropriate.
- Ensure data entered into the HRIS is monitored, maintained, reliable, and valid; conduct data analysis and manage all data input.
- Develop, test, and maintain upgrades/releases, system patches, tables, reports, and other HRIS applications.
- When appropriate, collaborate with senior HR management to identify organizational requirements of an HRIS; partner with consulting firms and vendor(s) to identify products to meet requirements.
- Serve as a functional lead on all HRIS design and implementation activities as well as system integrations where the HRIS is involved.
- Develop, write, execute, and deliver reports as required or requested; develop, maintain, and provide HR statistical reports for senior management; develop, maintain and distribute the HR dashboard.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base and understanding of trends in technology and standards of practice relevant to the management of the HRIS.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Business Administration or related field of study.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience in Human Resources and/or Information Technology with a proven ability to navigate and administer a complex database.
Licensure / Certification(s):
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency administering an HRIS or HCMS (i.e., SAP SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft, or Workday).
- Knowledge of widely accepted HR standards of practice.
- Knowledge of company HR policies and procedures.
- Strong proficiency using a Personal Computer (PC) to include Microsoft Office and database reporting tools.
- Data report writing skills and the ability to articulate report parameters to deliver usable business information.
- Communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and writing.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with persons at various levels within and outside the organization.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to effectively assist system users to resolve problems or questions.
- Analytical skills and the ability to read and interpret HRIS technical data.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
Normal office environment with limited travel required.
- Acting with Integrity
- Adapting to Change
- Communicating Effectively
- Critical Thinking
- Driving Continuous Improvement
- Learning Quickly
- Prioritizing and Organizing Work
- Supporting Change
- Thinking Globally
- Using Computers and Technology
- Winning Spirit
For employment within the United States, the W.C. Bradley Co. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service at www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
The W.C. Bradley Co. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, or veteran status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination where we do business.
Federal law requires the W.C. Bradley Co. to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. If you are interested in applying for employment with the W.C. Bradley Co. and require special assistance or accommodation to complete any part of the application and pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources Office at 706.571.6080 or visit us at 1017 Front Avenue, Columbus, GA 31902.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus GA
Job Segment: Information Systems, Consulting, HR, ERP, Payroll, Technology, Human Resources, Finance