The Revenue Management and Analytics (RM&A) team supports clients across Walt Disney Parks & Resorts including Ticketing, Resorts, Merchandise and Food & Beverage in the core competencies of yield management, revenue planning, forecasting, pricing, promotions and optimization. Candidates should have a natural curiosity to understand the "why" behind business performance, take a proactive role in problem-solving, be results oriented, be able to prioritize and be a team player in a collaborative environment.
This position will develop, analyze and execute both pricing strategies and specific tactics to maximize overall profitability in the Merchandise line of business for Walt Disney Parks & Resorts.
For more information on the Revenue Management and Analytics team, click on this link: RM&A Video
- Help us grow - Identify revenue and profit growth opportunities, evaluate the financial impact of changes to the business, present pricing decisions for a wide variety of venues. Provide revenue assumptions and projections for new concepts.
- Provide strategic and tactical support - Develop strategies and implement daily price changes, support the development and valuation of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Achieve business goals and objectives - Develop and maintain reporting on an ad-hoc and recurring basis, build and deliver PowerPoint presentations to partners and clients at various levels within the organization, monitor industry trends and competitive benchmarks, and assist with project management of key business initiatives.
- Collaborate with key partners - Develop and maintain positive service-oriented relationships with partners and clients.
What We're Looking For:
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Excel
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Proven success collaborating with a range of partners understanding multiple perspectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to convey data and analysis to partners at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive demeanor, generating innovative solutions to complex challenges
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results for the Merchandise line of business
- Strong attention to detail, data accuracy and an inquisitiveness to determine explanations, with an ability to consolidate multiple sources of information/analyses into a cohesive story/recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
How To Stand Out:
- Three plus years’ experience in a financial related role
- Pricing and/or revenue management experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts operations, business units, and product offerings
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with the Disney Merchandise line of business
- Professional retail experience
- Master's degree in Business, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Statistics or related quantitative field
Who We Are:
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.