BAMTECH Media is a place for the creative and the bold. We’re seeking talent across disciplines to join our team. Whether New York City, San Francisco, Manchester or Amsterdam we provide opportunities to elevate your career and transform an industry.
BAMTECH is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by The Walt Disney Company, MLBAM, and the National Hockey League. Our proprietary technology provides direct-to-consumer video solutions, especially for live events with high viewership, offering viewers high-quality visuals any time and on any device.
As part of BAMTECH Media’s Analytics team, this person will own the implementation lifecycle process across all our apps and partners, including The Walt Disney Company, ESPN, MLB, NHL, WWE, PGA Tour, Fox Sports, Hulu, and Riot Games/League of Legends.
This role requires acute attention to detail, a strong sense of accountability, collaboration skills, and extensive hands-on experience as you directly contribute to the success of our digital analytics strategy, including data collection, reporting performance, measurement opportunities, and the integration of data across our platform.
- Implementation and maintenance of BAMTECH’s digital analytics tools, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics/Firebase Analytics, Adobe Target, Localytics, Branch, and Conviva Pulse.
- Work with analysts, developers, business owners, and partners to understand their analytics needs and reporting requirements.
- Design and maintain tracking solution documents based on stakeholder requirements for multiple platforms, including websites, mobile apps, and connected devices.
- Perform data quality audits, QA tags, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements, and implement fixes.
- Work with Analytics Manager/Project Manager to identify project risks and define exit criteria for each testing cycle.
- Perform regular quality assurance and testing post-implementation to guarantee sustained performance across our apps.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment including the organization skills required to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 2+ years of experience implementing and maintaining Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics on websites, mobile applications, and OTT platforms.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools, including hands-on knowledge working with data layers such as tag management systems to expose user events and actions on webpages.
- Experience with ticketing systems like Jira or Workfront.
- Experience with database structure and queries (SQL) is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while in a very fast-paced and deadline-driven environment is essential.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Experience implementing A/B testing tools such as Adobe Target and/or Localytics is preferred.
This position is a legal entity of BAMTECH LLC, an equal opportunity employer.