- Support the Pricing team in developing, analyzing and executing pricing strategies to maximize profitability for the Merchandise line of business.
- Continued support, enhancement and implementation of analytical tools/models.
- Project manage the implementation of various tools among Asia sites.
- Create detailed analyses using mathematical and statistical techniques to evaluate the success of initiatives, understand and evaluate business performance drivers and determine continuous improvement opportunities.
- Query and explore large datasets; create visualization tools, perform advanced analytics and conduct exploratory data analysis to identify new actionable insights into Pricing decisions and Guest behavior.
- Periodically conduct meetings and provide status updates during Asia operating hours.
- Proficiency with statistical modeling and concepts
- Proven proficiency in SAS, SQL, and Excel
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to deliver on-time projects
- Experience working with complex and large volumes of data, database applications and data visualization software (i.e. Tableau)
- Flexibility with availability during Asia operating hours
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking ability with a willingness to share and explore new ideas
- Demonstrated strong leadership and partnering skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence others with the story behind the data; ability to communicate concepts to a non-technical audience, ability to advise senior leadership in clear language
- Demonstrated ability to champion projects from beginning through implementation, meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong sense of responsibility, ownership and pride in delivering quality results and understanding the business impact
- Five plus years analytical experience
- Experience with Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
- Proven retail experience
- Proven knowledge of pricing or revenue management
- Knowledge of Asia retail business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Marketing or related quantitative field
- Masters degree in related field
We strongly encourage applicants to upload a copy of their resume and to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview.©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The Revenue Management and Analytics (RM&A) team supports clients across Walt Disney Parks & Resorts including Ticketing, Resorts, Merchandise and Food & Beverage in the core competencies of yield management, revenue planning, forecasting, pricing, promotions and optimization. Candidates should have a natural curiosity to understand the "why" behind business performance, take a proactive role in problem-solving, be results oriented, be able to prioritize and be a team player in a collaborative environment.
The Sr. Revenue Management Analyst will develop and implement advanced analytical models and methods to provide actionable insights to support Merchandise Pricing for Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disney Resort.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!We strongly encourage applicants to upload a copy of their resume and to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview.©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.