At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Statistical Specialist role is part of the Consumer Insight Data Services team within WDPR Consumer Insight, Measurement, & Analytics (CIMA), and acts as the project and data processor for research projects conducted by Consumer Insight (CI) within Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Acting as a liaison between CI analyst teams and other operational colleagues, the Statistical Specialist works to provide a critical function of supporting each research project is fielded on time, that data is monitored during collection, that resulting data sets and findings are delivered to analyst owners, and that ongoing reports are produced as scheduled. The Cast Member selected for this position will be based in Celebration, Florida and research topics and external clients will span all lines of business within Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.
- Responsible for processing, weighting and delivery of survey data sets to Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.
- Provides support in delivery of data sets to all research clients.
- Evaluates user needs, defines technical problems, and works with leadership/technical programming staff to determine solutions.
- Assists clients in data mining solutions.
- Provides support for defining quality assurance reporting system requirements, process improvements, efficiency and innovation.
- Flexibility to changing priorities and the ability to embrace technology changes.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and attention to detail is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical software (e.g., SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Data Visualization tools such at Tableau
- Highly developed computer knowledge skills, including Microsoft Office-based applications, Excel macros, relational databases, Boolean logic and familiarity with object oriented programming
- Ability to work independently and complete assignments as a member of a team, and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm and patience for serving customers and must be able to learn new tools and technologies as needed
- Previous experience in an analytical department is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or 1 year of experience in data processing
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity