We’re hiring a Senior Manager to join our Growth Strategy & Analytics team. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have gained solid experience within the field of analytics while enhancing your leadership skills along the way. You’ll need to be highly adaptable and ready to take on the responsibility of leading a growing team in high-growth, high-change environment.
- Lead a team of 5+ analysts and be responsible for future growth of the team
- Mentor and train the team performing variety of analyses such as: advertising performance analysis, website analytics, customer segmentation, advertising targeting models, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, cross channel analysis, media mix analysis, pricing analysis, attribution analysis, recipe and culinary data analytics, A/B testing data analytics etc.
- Ensure data integrity and proper technical implementation of analytical tags
- Analyze effectiveness of all marketing campaigns across both online/offline channels tracking sign-ups, acquisition costs and customer lifetime values
- Conduct weekly smart reporting on business KPIs
- Run A/B testing – drive creative testing and analyze long-term effectiveness of test campaigns versus control creatives
- Perform deep dive analyses using data analytics (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Power Query) to gather business insights and make recommendations
- Interface with non-technical business teams to understand and translate needs into requirements to help solve business and customer problems.
- Exchange ideas and best practices with our global teams from around the world
- Intellectually curious and possess strong analytical skills
- Comfortable leading complex analytical initiatives
- Detailed-oriented and results-driven
- Strategic & critical thinking – you get the smaller and the bigger picture
- An effective communicator; can give and receive feedback with diplomacy
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude ("no" isn't in your vocabulary!
At a minimum, you have...
- B.S. degree in Business, Economics or Statistics related field of study
- 2+ years of professional experience including Online/Internet/Ecommerce
- 2+ years leading a team for a high-change, high-growth company
- Strong analytical and financial skills with the capacity to provide insight into online behaviors, activities and identify opportunities to optimize the online experience
- Excellent oral and presentation skills with the capacity to support claims with correlating data points in a compelling manner
- Expertise with the following applications:
- Google Analytics
- SQL, Tabelau, R/Python
- Microsoft Excel (office in general)
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.