The Project Integration Analyst (TA) is a project-based position within the Revenue Management and Analytics (RM&A) department, specifically on the Global Initiatives and Integration (GI&I) team.
The position helps to support the portfolio of RM&A’s strategic capabilities and provide product coordination for RM&A technology projects for Rooms, Tickets, Dine, Merchandise, and Activity (Niche) products for Walt Disney Parks & Resorts. This is a temporary position with no guarantee of permanent placement.
This role works with the GI&I team to represent RM&A during the ideation, planning, and delivery of technology projects, working closely with RM&A subject matter experts to define innovative and intuitive solutions.
Key functions of the role include:
- Integrator : Collaborate with various functional areas within RM&A as well as other Business areas, Technology, and Digital partners across worldwide sites
- Active Learner : Learn and retain high-level technical details
- Researcher & Analyst : Research and analyze information related to technology projects, business processes, and business strategies; document and communicate user stories/user acceptance criteria/test scenarios and cases, and support user acceptance testing while leading RM&A through the testing
- Communicator : Create reports and presentations with project-related information, as needed
- Efficiency Advocate : Identify efficiency opportunities for complex business processes and partner to make improvements
- Ability to work independently under general, minimal supervision
- Ability to bridge and translate concepts, problem definition and results between business and technical resources
- Ability to partner effectively and drive consensus with a diverse set of partners across multiple organizations
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into action plans
- Demonstrated comfort/confidence in problem solving and independently determining next steps in various situations that may be unchartered territory
- Demonstrated experience in developing and providing presentations to all levels of an organization, with proficiency in presentation software (PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience in analysis and research
- Futuristic thinker and change advocate
- Strong verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong group collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Three plus years managing product, portfolios and/or large-scale projects and initiatives from ideation to delivery
- Previous experience working with technology and/or business strategies
- Proven experience reporting out on initiatives to executives
- Familiarity with statistics, industrial engineering, marketing and sales, pricing, and/or revenue management
- Proven familiarity of Disney business domain knowledge (experience in multiple segments is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of the travel and hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical, business, or analytical related field or equivalent
- Master’s degree or other advanced degree or equivalent
We strongly encourage applicants to upload a copy of their resume and to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for an interview.