We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge.
We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling, and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom….And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn't be here if we didn't like to have fun.
Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy, and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day, this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
The Manager of Reporting and Analytics will be responsible for accelerating data-driven business decisions, impacting trend leading accounts nationwide. This high visibility role will:
- Collaborate with the account and database teams to turn data into business-decision driving insights
- Own client-facing custom reporting across vertical including user-generated data, sales and spend data, external sources, Social Listening tools, and syndicated competitor reports.
- Find creative and quick solutions to data challenges and generate smart insights to drive business forward and answer key questions
- Maintain data integrity and maintenance of customer reports.
- Identify opportunities to improve business performance for all stakeholders, from Account Teams to Field Teams, and own analysis to drive results
- Provide guidance to on data best practices
- Speak to methodologies used in analytics from data governance to statistical significance
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 2 - 5 years' experience
- Experience working in marketing for the beverage industry, ideally with luxury spirits, premium wine or other adult beverages
- Experience presenting client-facing reports & knowledge of risks of presenting data to the client
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Able to work collaboratively with internal teams & external clients
- Quality Control – Strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Extremely proficient with Excel including the use of vlookup, hlookup, and other functions.
- Proficiency in Powerpoint
- Can pull data from multiple sources, clean and transform it
- Can write SQL queries to extract data from a database or from Tableau
- R or Python and advanced modeling methodologies preferred!!
- Willingness to travel 5% of the time
This full-time position offers a competitive base salary, bonus potential, and a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more!
Enthuse Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.