We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on July 21st to hire SaaSOps Chief Architects (USD $100K/yr).
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
As a SaaSOps Chief Architect, you will be in charge of migrating products to the Cloud, creating automated build and deploy pipelines, improving product architecture to make it more secure and resilient and improve its overall operational agility.
As the owner for the infrastructure architecture and operations, it’s your responsibility to ensure the availability, uptime, cost optimization, and overall quality of the product match the business requirements. You will be the driver of cost and quality optimizations throughout the organization.
We are seeking for hands-on professionals who are comfortable reverse-engineering legacy products with manual build/deploy processes, ancient dependencies, fragile architecture, weak security and lack of scalability and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience on hands-on software development/engineering or SaaS/PaaS operations
- 2+ years experience of leading teams with at least 1 junior member
- Commercial experience in SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps, networking, performance, security and operations
- Experienced in one or more virtualization technologies: AWS EC2, Google Cloud Instances, Azure VMs, Docker, Kubernetes or VMware
- Experienced with declarative configuration management and provisioning tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Proficient in modern architecture stacks, SOA, relational and no-sql DBs, stateless API, caching systems, etc
- Has experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix, PagerDuty.
- Key open source contributor to Docker or other infrastructure as code projects will be considered a plus.
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, code quality automation technologies
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in English language
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world. Watch this video to hear from team members in Brazil, Russia, Poland, Argentina, Turkey, Romania, Ukraine, and Hungary.