Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County, a special district created over 30 years ago by Palm Beach County voters, provides leadership, funding, services and research on behalf of the county’s children so they are born healthy, safe from abuse and neglect, ready to learn when they enter school, and have access to quality afterschool and summer programming.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- The Business Systems Analyst position involves designing, managing and deploying data systems, reports, and dynamic dashboards, as well as training users in these systems and in the use of reports.
- The Business Systems Analyst will also present analytic findings to Program Division and CSC senior management.
- This position is responsible for extracting data from multiple sources, manipulating and validating data, and conducting Root Cause analysis.
- A successful candidate should be comfortable performing at least three of the following: writing queries in SQL Management Studio, developing reports in SSRS, writing ETLs in SSIS, developing analytical visualizations in Tableau, and managing data systems development/enhancements projects.
- The Business Systems Analyst plays an important role in presenting operational solutions and recommendations to leadership.
- The individual in this role analyzes complex business operations and develops business requirements and specifications for the creation of Program and Early Childhood data systems and Business Intelligence reporting solutions.
- This position acts as a liaison between program practice areas and IM staff developing and supporting client information and program-related data systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field and six (6) to nine (9) years data/project management experience required.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP), Six Sigma Green or Black Belt preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the minimum requirements listed.
To be considered, candidates must submit a cover letter and resume online by 5:00 p.m. August 31, 2018.
Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County, 2300 High Ridge Road, Boynton Beach, FL 33426.
Pursuant to Chapter 119, Florida Statutes, employment applications are public records and under the Florida Public Records Act may be releasable upon request.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER