The Planning & Forecasting team is responsible for evaluating internal and external data to support the strategic direction and revenue growth of Walt Disney World (WDW). This position will report to a Sr. Manager, Forecasting and Planning.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication, partnering, attention to detail, and analytical skills as well as strong influencing skills to accomplish projects / processes where they have no direct authority. They will also have an ability to determine what factors drive performance, will have a natural curiosity to understand "why" performance is favorable or unfavorable, and will take a proactive role in problem-solving.
- Manage the reporting and long-term forecast consolidation processes for attendance/ admissions revenue, rooms/rooms revenue, Food & Beverage (F&B) revenue, Merchandise revenue, and other revenue across Walt Disney World (WDW).
- Partner with key players across the segment and proactively evaluate business performance metrics to ensure all communications include relevant insights regarding the business.
- Lead consolidation process improvements to add efficiencies and ensure accuracy.
- Lead Forecasting’s knowledge repository initiative.
- Provide analytical support for special projects.
- Minimum 2 years financial or statistical analysis experience
- Demonstrated exceptional presentation/deck writing skills, with the ability to craft a story using quantitative measures and visuals
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint or related platforms
- Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and partner with multiple individuals simultaneously and with a positive demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities in a fast-paced environment accurately and with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated exceptional sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results and understanding the business impact
- Understanding of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts (WDP&R) forecasting/reporting processes
- Knowledge of revenue management and analytics
- Knowledge of WDP&R data platforms
- Familiarity with SAS, SPSS, R, SQL or other statistical/data query languages
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or other quantitative field
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
We strongly encourage applicants to upload a copy of their resume and to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for an interview.
Company Overview: Finance and Accounting