Supports Manager of Metadata Strategy in developing and refining tagging methodology as well as formalizing tagging policy and communicating changes to the larger tagging workforce via training and documentation.
- Leads tagger onboarding and refresher trainings
- Supports Manager of Metadata Strategy in developing and refining tagging methodology
- Mentors new taggers
- Responsible for ensuring tagging methodology changes are formalized via documentation and consistently executed.
- Leads QA efforts
- Oversees QA output and ensures QA practices are in alignment with overall tagging strategy and practices.
- MFA in writing and/or professional writers' room experience preferred. Have a passion for deconstructing stories.
- Experience editing and working with metadata
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to established standards
- Highly organized with the ability to think quickly and problem-solve
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Able to manage simultaneous projects
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with all departments.
- Maintain a high standard of professional behavior while working under deadline pressure
Company Overview: Data