Primary responsibility is tagging QA. Supports lead tagger in trainings as well as in writing documentation summarizing tagging strategy decisions.
- Supports tagger onboarding and refresher trainings
- Supports Manager of Metadata Strategy in developing and refining tagging methodology
- Performs regular QA and provides direct feedback to taggers
- Oversees QA output and ensures QA practices are in alignment with overall tagging strategy and practices.
- Tracks content edge cases and tagger feedback toward refining tagging methods and improving data quality
- MFA in writing and/or professional writers' room experience preferred.
- Have a passion for deconstructing stories.
- Experience editing and working with metadata
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to established standards
- Highly organized with the ability to think quickly and problem-solve
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Able to manage simultaneous projects
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with all departments.
- Maintain a high standard of professional behavior while working under deadline pressure