Role focuses on measuring and reporting marketing campaign performance, understanding customer behavior, and driving critical business decisions so that we can provide the best-in-class customer experience with highly personalized engaging marketing programs. This position is also expected to champion the understanding of customers/visitors and to inform business strategies across departments advocating for the voice of customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately define KPIs based on business objectives, demonstrate clear understanding of digital business model, and analyzing the different behaviors of each customer segment and marketing channels.
- Interpret data sets and develop actionable recommendations for new opportunities in customer acquisition, retention, engagement and other revenue driving activities; engage with marketing teams to further improve/accelerate our marketing programs.
- Managing the requirements for qualitative and quantitative analytics; assist with multivariate testing and provide timely analysis and recommendations based on results to support decision-making including website, product, and marketing efforts.
- Apply statistical modeling skills to develop more advanced analysis that drive action in the business; providing the necessary analytical rigor to ensure quality, consistency, repeatability, and accuracy of insights.
- Collaborate with marketing leads on building an attribution model to measure and analyze various marketing channels and their impact on revenue growth.
- Leverage web analytical tools (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) to understand onsite behavior including click through rates, pathways analysis, conversion rate.
- Design market research and analyze survey data to measure impact of marketing tactics & understand consumer behavior
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Perform all work and activities with honesty and integrity.
- Take personal responsibility for productivity, quality and timeliness of work.
- Effectively communicate (and listen) clearly, professionally, politely and persuasively in all situations; respond well and in a reasonable, timely manner.
- Challenge conventional practices and use creativity and information to lead, innovate, problem solve, and implement ideas to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Support and meet company/department goals and core values.
- Collaborate with co-workers to achieve common goals
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher in related field (Business Analytics, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or similar), advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in an analytics role, preferably in marketing analytics for digital organization.
- Advanced SQL / query language skills, ability to analyze large data sets and manipulate data
- Experience with any common BI tools such as Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI, or Microstrategy desired
- 1+ years of experience with open source statistical modeling tool (R, Python) desired.
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and be able to present findings in a clear and concise manner to different audience
- Strong proactive problem solver who can connect the dots and turn data and analysis into impactful and actionable insights
- Excellent organizational, oral and interpersonal communication skills, and keen attention to details
About Investor's Business Daily
Our mission is to help our customers make more money in the stock market. We accomplish this with our unique approach to stock investing based on more than 50 years of stock market research. We apply this strategy in all of our content, stock lists, ratings and investing tools. We offer a suite of premium digital products to fit all investing styles that are located on our award-winning website, Investors.com.
Investor's Business Daily adheres to a policy of non-discrimination and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, disability or other status protected by law. IBD intends that qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that hiring decisions will be based on job-related factors and determinations.