Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the government’s most complex challenges?
If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users.
A career within our growing digital practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Consultant in our practice, you will:
Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in or lead the development of client deliverable content
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provide coaching to junior staff
- Contribute to new business proposals
- Manage own personal and professional development, seeking opportunities for expansion of consulting skills and experiences
- Create original 3D models, art, environments and animations for a variety of technical and non-technical subject matter using 3D modeling/animation software
- Drive creativity, exemplary design principles and techniques as part of a dedicated client-service focused team
- Consistently deliver high quality products within tight deadlines and tight budgets
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the marketplace.
Our Digital Government practice works with a broad array of clients to create advanced mobile applications, using agile development methods and small cross-functional teams of Developers, UX Designers, Visual Designers, and QA Engineers.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph is required
- Proven ability to visualize complex conceptual ideas into polished, high-quality content in a variety of platforms (social media, web, video, broadcast, print, etc.)
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, Premiere
- Proficiency in 3D animation tools such as Adobe Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, Maya, or Lightwave
- Previous professional services or consulting experience