In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other STEM-related field
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Ability to obtain or maintain the required security clearance for this role (Clearable to TS/SCI)
- Individual will work on small teams to conceptualize, design, develop, test, and harden for deployment advanced analytics, e.g. algorithms in Python, R, C++, SQL, and other tools as required by the client’s problem and environment
- Must have a strong orientation to quantitative, data-driven analysis including some of the following skills: MS Excel – expert proficiency as demonstrated by advanced use of array and nested formulas and strong pivot table use; Demonstrated understanding of statistics and ability with any of the following: SAS, STATA, SPSS or Matlab
- Data Visualization: Tableau; Qlikview; D3, Spotfire, Oracle BI, Cognos BI
- Will likely contribute to the design and development of visualizations and other decision products tailored to the advanced analytics and the client’s decision problem; will be required to both perform analytics and communicate analytic findings and outputs
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Experience working with quantitative analysis of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data to assess contextual and spatial/temporal relationships in the data.