If you want to help build thriving businesses and guide the Financial Services industry from now to NEXT, keep reading to see how your ability to solve complex problems can make digital transformation a reality for clients.
What we’re looking for:
A Senior Java Developer who will bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation to our investment bank, asset management and wealth management clients. Someone who is hungry to drive transformation and lead change within a project team for some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
Can you do the following?
- Design, develop, build and maintain complete financial applications using Java and associated technologies
- Lead a team to develop a specific solution architecture track, including leading and supporting design, estimation and planning tasks for the solution
- Manage projects, people, and scope to ensure quality of your development
- Establish, enforce and monitor what is done during development and maintenance phases of a project for quality of delivery
- Understand project lifecycle process
- Ensure different dependencies are tracked and resolved on time
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Drive the setup of different environments (development, testing, staging, production, etc.)
- Be open to travel and work at client offices
- Specialized knowledge in all stages of software development
- Significant hands-on experience in solution design, architectural analysis and development of financial system leveraging advanced Java 7 or 8, python, and features like Multi-Threading, Serialization, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, NIO, Cloning, Annotations, OOPS, Kafka
- RESTful web service architecture and API management
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, MarkLogic, or Neo4
- Know how to work around a Unix or Linux operating system
- Experience with Microservices
- Hands on development experience with systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design
- Developing software with a test-driven approach (TDD, BDD)
- Preferred experience working in an agile/Scrum delivery methodology
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (lack of a relevant degree may be substituted by equivalent professional experience)
You’ll never hear the term 'employee’ at Publicis.Sapient. Rather, you’ll see we talk about talented and valued individuals – people with interesting and provocative ideas, bold and diverse perspectives, a keen awareness of today and an unflinching curiosity about next. Our culture is all about the thriving of the 16,000 of us in 60+ offices around the globe, while we boldly help impact the success of our clients in a modern world.
Publicis.Sapient is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer (M/F/D/V) that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. If you are interested in applying for employment with Sapient and you have a disability for which you need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, please contact our Affirmative Action Officer via telephone at +1-617-621-0200 or fax at +1-617-621-1300.