As the Analytic Capabilities Lead on the Analytic Capability team, this individual will play a key role in defining and enhancing analytic capabilities within a cloud-based analytic infrastructure by partnering with Technology to manage the publishing of analytic solutions within the enterprise data lake. He/she will be responsible for management of other analytic support personnel in support of data science and operational analytics team within consumer insights & analytics.
- Lead the design, deployment and management of insight and analytic end points in cloud-based infrastructure and manage update/refresh cycles
- Oversee management of the Consumer Insights & Analytics workspace within AWS
- Work with big data engineers in Technology to facilitate publishing of analytic end points in enterprise data lake
- Manage the creation of analytic data sets in support of operational analytics and data science team initiatives
- Collaborate with both internal teams within Consumer Insights & Analytics and other business units to enforce robust analytic process, continuously build on data engineering learnings and continuous improvement in processes and tooling
- Evaluate, acquire and integrate additional sources of data that can enhance analytic capability
- Work with appropriate teams to ensure solutions comply with the HBO data governance and security
- BS or higher in computer science or similar experience
- Demonstrated expertise with cloud based, big-data analytic infract support advanced analytic and research functions
- Strong hands on expertise with handling structured and unstructured data analytic workflows within a big data platform setting.
- Experience with analytic scripting in R, Python and SAS
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic organization with minimal documentation and process
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience