At 3GTMS, we hire the best people and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ability to outpace our competition in bringing innovation to the market while maintaining a 100% customer retention rate. If you love technology, take immense pride in your work, and want to be part of a winning team…Read on as we are looking for talented software engineers to join our team.
We are considering candidates ranging in experience from Software Engineer through Lead Software Engineer.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Build next generation capabilities for our SaaS offerings
- Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements
- Development new feature functionality, Enhance and maintain existing code base, Build Unit Tests, and Participate in Scrum QA Turnovers / Showcases.
- Participate in SCRUM meetings
- Support production teams as issues arise; investigating issues and delivering patches as needed
- Interact closely with team members responsible for establishing business requirements, generating overall system design, server-side implementation, User Interface, database, and testing
- Perform backend JAVA development, including Webservices (integration), business logic, persistence, etc.
- Act as a Development Lead for functional areas of the product. Including:
- Owning and understanding all areas of design and implementation for defined product area(s)
- Mentoring JR level developers
- Performing regular code reviews
- Learn, adhere to, enforce, and expand 3G code standards and design patterns
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Skilled in Java, Tomcat, Webservices, XML, Hibernate, Spring, Junit, SqlServer/SQL/RDBMS
- General IT knowledge with the ability to solve problems which require research
- Capable of translating complex business requirements into code
- A passion for delivering high quality solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management with ability to focus on a deadline
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Commitment to working collaboratively & cross functionally
- Willingness to learn & develop professionally
- Ability to maintain energy
- Willingness to work flexible hours in line with the needs of an international company
- Experience in supply chain management, transportation, or logistics a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
In return we will offer you:
A great working environment with a fast-growing software company. Upon full time employment, we offer competitive benefits and compensation including but not limited to: Paid Time Off, 401 K, dental, health and vision benefits, base salary, stock options, on-site gym membership (King of Prussia Office), flexible work environment, casual dress, free office snacks.