At 3GTMS, we hire the best people and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ability to outpace our competition in bringing innovation to the market while maintaining a 100% customer retention rate.
Are you a creative and talented user experience professional? Do you have an exceptional attention to detail? Are you looking to work with a dynamic, fast paced, industry leading team? If so, we are looking for you! 3GTMS is seeking a creative and motived user experience professional to help drive the look and feel of our award winning Enterprise Transportation Management System.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for defining effective UI design patterns that achieve maximum usability for our customers. The qualified candidate will….
- Work with product management, customers, testers, business consulting, and developers to analyze requirements, existing core application, and provide UI design recommendations for optimal user experience and product sustainability/ flexibility within the core enterprise application.
- Quickly create static & interactive prototypes (i.e. HTML, wire-framing, etc) for evaluation of concepts
- Design and document detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
- Define and evangelize best in class UI standards for the core enterprise application
- Where appropriate implement UI experience changes and the development of graphic art components
- Proven experience in analyzing mature enterprise applications and defining recommendations for usability improvements.
- Experience in working with complex enterprise applications designed to support multiple industry verticals and user roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to clearly articulate design decisions with cross functional teams (Including Developers, Business Consulting, product management, and end users)
- A talented graphic artist with experience in Icons, images, and UI screen layouts.
- A strong attention to detail while being conscientious of development release deadlines.
- Mobile design experience a plus
- Some travel to client sites may be required