Consumer Insights, Measurement, & Analytics (CIMA), part of the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Global Marketing & Sales organization, informs strategy development and decision-making through holistic data integration, objective data analytics, and actionable recommendations. Within CIMA, the Digital Analytics team is focused on leveraging best practices in web analytics to capture data, perform analysis and optimize our websites to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes.
The Sr. Digital Analyst must possess a passion for analytics and digital technology. He/she will play a critical role in delivering accurate, insightful analysis to drive decision-making throughout the organization. The person must be comfortable working with partner teams, conducting both planned and ad hoc analyses, preparing reports, and communicating insights to a variety of audiences.
The position reports to the Manager, Digital Analytics and does not have direct reports.
- Collaborate with business, technology and analytics partners to determine needs and establish data collection requirements.
- Work with implementation specialists to deploy and maintain accurate website tracking.
- Develop and maintain reports on web channel performance.
- Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences.
- Generate insight from site data and communicate opportunities or issues.
- Leverage analytics to continuously recommend optimization tactics that will improve site performance.
- Support business unit teams, product management groups and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth website analysis.
- Utilize business and analytical expertise to independently perform proactive analysis and solve business problems.
- Define and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of analytical output.
- Create presentations to highlight analysis and tell the story.
- 5+ years web analytics experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe SiteCatalyst/Analytics products.
- Experience defining website analytics tracking requirements.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with technical resources to implement mobile app analytics tracking
- Familiarity with Adobe Mobile SDK 4.x
- Ability to design tagging strategies and effectively QA analytics tracking on mobile platforms
- Experience with push and in-app messaging analytics
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making.
- Strong understanding of segmentation and targeting.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to distill analysis into concise recommendations and present to management audiences up to an executive level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficient with business intelligence tools.
- 7+ years web analytics experience.
- Travel industry and ecommerce experience.
- Experience with A/B testing and website optimization.
- Knowledge of statistical testing methodologies.
- Experience with predictive analytics and digital experience personalization.
- Proficient in SQL, Hive, SAS and/or other programming languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical/quantitative field – e.g. statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, engineering, etc.
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.