Technica is seeking a highly creative software engineer experienced in artificial intelligence and deep learning techniques to design, develop, deploy and support innovative machine learning algorithm and software solutions for challenging real-world problem. You will be part of an entrepreneurial, collaborative, agile, multidisciplinary team focused on advancing the state-of-the-art solving some of the most interesting data science challenges in the tech industry involving artificial intelligence and deep learning.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Hands on experience developing and tuning supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
- Experience implementing various types of Neural Networks including Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) and/or Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs).
- Hands on experience with model training, evaluation, tuning, performance and deployment.
- Experience with evaluating frameworks, tools, techniques and approaches related to machine learning.
- Experience and a successful track record of deploying multiple machine learning projects, components or systems.
- Able to communicate and explain complex machine learning concepts to both technical and business colleagues.
- Excellent verbal, written presentation and communication skills.
- An advanced degree (MS or PhD) in one or more of the following fields: Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics and/or Machine Learning and 3-5 years' experience.
- Experience with open source tools, solutions and software• Experience with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, Spark MLlib, etc.
- Experience with ML techniques (CNN, RNN, Decision Trees, etc.).
- Experience with ML areas including Natural Language Processing, Text Classification and/or Computer Vision.
- Experience with one or more of the following computer languages C, C++, Java, Python.
- Experience with statistics and mathematical.