The Pricing organization is part of a team that supports clients across Disney Parks, Experiences & Consumer Products including Ticketing, Resorts, Merchandise and Food & Beverage in the core competencies of yield management, revenue planning, pricing, promotions and optimization. This role will support the Pricing team in developing, analyzing, and executing promotional pricing strategies to maximize profitability for the Walt Disney World Parks & Resorts line of business.
Candidates should have a natural curiosity to understand the "why" behind business performance, take a proactive role in problem-solving, be results oriented, be able to prioritize and be a team player in a collaborative environment. They will also have exceptional communication and analytical skills, with a high degree of ownership and motivation to successfully manage high impact projects and drive profitability and long term-success.
We will be considering talent to fill Sr. Analyst and Analyst level positions. Both will report to the Manager-Pricing.
- Perform detailed analyses using financial and statistical modeling techniques to evaluate the impact of initiatives, measure key business performance metrics and determine continuous improvement opportunities.
- Translate complex problems and large data sets into actionable insights and story-telling presentations for key stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Engage in key partnerships (e.g., Forecasting, Marketing and Sales, Revenue Management, CIMA, Digital, DRC, Legal) to ensure alignment and long term success across organizations.
- Lead the development, execution, and measurement of key strategic initiatives.
- Minimum two years of work experience in business analysis and/or strategy development (Analyst)
- Demonstrated data analytics skills with proficiency in associated database applications (e.g., SAS, Teradata, SQL and Tableau)
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional business acumen with proven strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Solutions-oriented mindset and commitment to achieving team objectives
- Exceptional sense of responsibility, ownership and pride in delivering accurate and high quality results
- Minimum five years of work experience in business analysis and/or strategy development (Senior Analyst)
- Exceptional leadership and partnering skills with written and verbal communication skills needed to effectively build partnerships and influence others
- Demonstrated ability to champion projects, meet deadlines, handle competing priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Proven knowledge of Disney resorts and theme parks
- Proven knowledge of Revenue Management and Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to build complex financial and statistical models using large data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Industrial Engineering, Marketing or other quantitative field
- Master’s degree or equivalent
We strongly encourage applicants to upload a copy of their resume and to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for an interview.
Company Overview: Data