Harris is seeking a Software Engineer responsible for design, development, and integration of embedded applications, focusing on Information Assurance solutions that are NSA certified. Technologies utilized by the systems are primarily in C/C++ on various platforms including Linux.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or a related field) and 6+ years’ professional experience, OR Master’s degree with 4+ years’ experience.
- Experience interacting with customers throughout the design cycle including major design reviews and architecture reviews.
- 4+ years of experience with C++ programming language or similar object-oriented language.
- Experience writing/modifying linux device drivers.
- Experience writing real-time/low-level software.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience developing NSA certified cryptologic sopitions per GOTS, CHVP, and/or CSfC processes.
- OOA/OOD/UML experience.
- Ethernet, NFS, BSP.
- Linux kernel experience.
- Active Secret or Top Secret clearance.
- Please be aware that this position requires the candidate to possess the ability to be able to obtain a Secret clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.