- Perform FPGA Design: Architecture, Algorithms, VHDL code generation, VHDL simulation, Synthesis and Device Implementation & Constraints, System Integration and Test.
- Design Low/Med Complexity Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA) and Low/Med Complexity Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) starting from System De-composition and completing through System Integration and Test
- Perform CCA Design specifying Mixed Signal Technology circuits consisting of A/D, D/A, Processors, I/O communication and Programmable Logic (FPGA, CPLD) circuits.
- BSEE, Computer Engineering. or other related technical field of study.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in:
- Knowledge of High Complexity Digital Design Techniques and Devices.
- Hardware debugging skills & experienced in operation of Signal Generator, Logic Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope and Embedded FPGA Debugging tools
Preferred Additional Skills:
- General: Microsoft Office, DOORs (Requirement Specification and Tractability), Revision Control
- Circuit Card: Cadence Allegro for Schematic Entry and to support PWB Layout/Route
- FPGA: Mentor Graphics HDL Designer, Mentor Graphics ModelSim/Questa, Synopsis Synplicity, Xilinx ISE, Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.