Opportunity to impact, support & learn from a financial perspective finance teams within OSG and FBOT with primary focus in supporting Inbound Operations.
As an Associate Financial Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of accurate, high quality financial reporting and analysis, expense management, cost allocation, and strategic analyses in support of FBOT and Operations & Service Group’s (OSG) Inbound Business Unit (IBL). Will contribute to different areas within FBOT related to intercompany cost transfer process along with build out of FCAP, transaction level reporting, key metrics and goals, and provide financial decision support for the group's strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects.
The Expertise You Have
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in Finance with a successful track record of in financial modeling and analysis
- Advanced experience with various software applications (Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
- Strong analytical skills, resourcefulness, and intellectual curiosity
The Skills You Bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with Finance and business partners at varying levels of the organization
- You will utilize your strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and multiple deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and seek creative solutions that challenge conventional approach
- Strong modeling skills and experience with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Tableau, Hyperion Essbase, and FCAP preferred
- You will demonstrate the ability to continue to learn and develop by taking on additional responsibilities
The Value You Deliver
- You will work both independently and on multiple teams, supporting the Finance teams within OSG and FBOT as workload requires
- Providing accurate, repeatable, timely financial analysis
Support intercompany billing along with FCAP (Fidelity Costing and Profitability)
- Taking ownership of various processes
- Preforming assignments in a complete and through manner, anticipating the next question
- Ability to prioritize requests from multiple sources
- Assist with the ongoing management of the organization’s annual budget, monthly & quarterly critical metrics, and other regular analysis & reporting at a detailed level.
- Proactive partnership and communication with business and Finance partners
- Use tools and business knowledge to continuously provide insightful information, reporting and analytics that evolve with changes in the business
- Define key performance indicators and support ongoing tracking efforts
- Respond to financial requests for strategic business initiative evaluations
Use improved forecasting techniques to inform decision-making
Work with the business to understand investment opportunities and provide cost benefit analyses to support decision-making
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit our careers website.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.