What you’ll do
- In partnership with key stakeholder across HR and the business, design actionable metrics & analytics from a variety of different sources.
- Analyze key metrics on a regular cadence (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and deliver insights in executive presentations
- Help identify and solve data integrity issues as member of a cross functional team.
- Support ad hoc requests for analysis for HRBP’s and other executive sponsors.
What you need to succeed
- 5-7 years analyst experience transforming and analyzing people data from multiple sources to drive business insights
- Run advanced predictive models and statistical analyses using statistical software
- Excellent communication skills and experience successfully partnering with non – analysts to drive improved outcomes for the business through analytics.
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and highly confidential data
- Experience with employee survey design & analysis or Workforce planning a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.