Customer Engagement Data Analysis Internship, Fall 2019 - Orlando, FL
As a Member of Customer Engagement Platform team (CEP) you will play an important role in helping to build and maintain a trusted relationship with each Guest. Using the Guiding Principle of “Know the Guest well enough at any point in time, or place, to know what to do next”, CEP teams deliver world-class direct to consumer CRM programs for Disney Destinations.
With The Walt Disney Company this individual will be on the forefront of technology innovation as a member of the CEP Development team focusing on capability design, implementation, and sustainment activities related to marketing data and platform projects. Responsibilities include data and capability analysis, project requirements and platform functionality documentation, testing and quality control tasks, and issue/defect analysis and resolution. The work takes place in a multi- project, matrix environment where networking and efficiency are critical for success.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Strong strategic problem solving, analytical skills with focus on continuous improvement
- A curious nature and passion for understanding the ‘what’ & ‘why’
- Experience with SQL and SharePoint
- Familiarity work experience with writing technical documentation (data models, process flow diagrams, technical specifications/requirements)
- Proven data analysis skills with a systems mindset
- Ability to effectively translate data points into findings
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to share and develop creative ideas
- Familiarity with Disney Parks and Resorts Products and services
- Exposure to CRM brand marketing concepts
- Experience with the travel industry and/or consumer data
- Proven experience working with large scale data warehouses/data marts
- Junior or higher working towards (or recently graduated with) a degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Engineering or other related quantitative field.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from June 2019 through January 2020.
- Required Materials: Resume and transcripts must be uploaded at time of online application.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.
- Housing: A limited number of housing is available for Florida based participants. Interns are able to sign up for housing once they have accepted an internship offer.