The Senior Manager, Data Platform Product role will focus on audience data curation and activation product offerings servicing a diverse group of stakeholders across TWDC including ad sales, marketing, analytics, among others. You provide the connective tissue betweenyour stakeholders and technical product management partners responsible for building the products to stakeholder requirements. You represent the voice of the customer and are responsible for drivingthe product strategy, execution and launch of key data-driven products across DTCI’s portfolio of media properties.You must be an analytical, articulate, and business-minded self-starter, capable of setting strategic priorities, executing tactically and communicating effectively to stakeholders at senior and peer levels throughout the course of a product lifecycle.
- Drive product strategy, design and the build for Data Platform products to support stakeholder business objectives and priorities
- Partner with Technical Product Manager to execute the product strategy for bringing new products to market
- Collaborate with stakeholders for effective product requirements gathering, operational and go-to-market execution and communication
- Evaluate and communicate market and stakeholder needs based on product performance, feedback, and industry trends to drive the conception and prioritization of new data products and features, while balancing overall revenue driving opportunities.
- Serve as source of communication between stakeholders and technical teams by providing education and sales support on the Data Platform’s suite data products’ value propositions and features to help grow adoption and usage of our products within DTCI
- Must have minimum 6 years previous experience in product management, product marketing, data, technology, digital marketing and/or consulting in a related field.
- Must have experience with data, including data products such as Data Management Platforms or Data Matching Partners. (e.g.: Datalogix, LiveRamp, BlueKai, Adobe, Experian, Facebook, etc.) and business intelligence solutions (e.g. Looker, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with running complex projects across a matrixed organization
- Excellent problem-solving, confidence in explaining intricate problems & solutions in a simple way, and able to balance working autonomously as well as cross-functionally
- Curious, passionate and exhibits strong worth ethic
- Previous experience managing a large stakeholder group team with competing business priorities and objectives.
- BA / BS required with focus in Communication, Advertising, Business, Computer Science and/or Engineering.