The Senior Analyst will help define and track key performance indicators for products, and generate insights about how our audiences consume video content across platforms (web, phone, connected devices) to inform future product development and audience growth. This position will be able to deliver A/B and multivariate experiments, design and automate reports, implement analytics tagging, master exploratory analysis and insight, all in close collaboration with partners across the Data team and business groups.
- Liaise with internal business stakeholders to understand their objectives, challenges and opportunities.
- Use exploratory analysis to deeply understand customers and their behavior across platforms
- Design, build and automate dashboards
- Partner with product managers on the end-to-end process of test design, implementation and analysis
- Influence internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization to take action based on insights generated to seize business opportunities
- Document and communicate findings and insights to stakeholders across the company, including senior executives
- Experience in providing analytics to inform product development and marketing
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in web / digital / mobile/ video analytics or in web-based businesses.
- 3+ years work experience using SQL or Python is required.
- Experience in applying multivariate statistics, including logistic regression modeling, to business problems.
- Experience with defining, implementing and analyzing A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – written, visual, and verbal presentations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work seamlessly with a cross-functional team of analysts, technologists, marketers and product managers
- Additional programming languages (e.g. Python/R) are preferred
- Degree in an analytical field such as economics, mathematics, or computer science is desired
- Advanced degree is a plus