We are looking for a Manager to lead the business analysis and sales operations functions with a team of two for the dynamic and fast-growing Facilities Technology Business. This is a key leadership role reporting directly to the EVP and G.M. of the business and serving as a full leadership team member along with the sales, marketing and services directors. This position is based at our headquarters in San Ramon, CA.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing division and a fantastic company culture. The ideal candidate is very smart, very strong analytically, detailed and process oriented while having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
There are three key functions of this role:
- Management reporting. Leveraging and expanding upon our Power BI tool, create the monthly management reporting used by the leadership team and presented to the C-suite. Create management dashboards for the directors and other leaders.
- Salesoperations. While there is separate Salesforce Administrator reporting into marketing who covers both sales and marketing, your role will interface with the sales team on pipeline, leads, confirm won deals, etc. Work with finance on any rev rec or billing issues. Work with legal on any legal questions relating to products, tiers and pricing. Manage the pricing calculator with various updates. Manage commission calculations and pay-outs working with the finance team.
- Management analysis. Work closely with the EVP and G.M. on a daily basis analyzing elements of the business looking for opportunities to improve performance. Many of these analyses are presented to the CEO, COO and CFO.
The Manager, Business Analysis & Sales Operations will directly manage two positions. (1) Business & Ops Analyst who assists the Manager on marketing campaign analysis and Power BI dashboard creation and maintenance. (2) Sales Procurement Liaison – this newly created role works with late stage sales prospects who are entering their procurement process. This person helps accelerate the legal, IT & procurement review process and frees up the sales team for more selling.
- Highly intelligent with strong analytical skills and strong competence in excel/google spreadsheets. Pride in quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and experience with BI Tools (such as Power BI or Tableau).
- Strong communication skills.
- B.S. degree and major in a business or analytical field. (M.S. a plus)
- Strong understanding of the sales process and working with sales teams
- 5+ years relevant experience
- A team player and hard worker looking for a great environment to thrive
What we are offering:
- The stability and financial strength of aprofitable 30-year old publicly traded company
- Full health benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Life Insurance
- Competitive compensation that includes annual performance bonuses
- A 401-K plan with company matching
- Excellent opportunity to make 15% on your money through our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (traded on NYSE:ARC)
- Fun company culture that includes a lot of celebrations, free food and beveragesincluding a coffee bar
- Business Casualwork environment
- Beautiful NEW corporate office in Bishop Ranch next to all types of restaurants and shops