Within Customer Engagement, the Message Activation team develops and delivers holistic, audience-centric messaging across communication channels throughout the Customer Journey for the Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Domestic Destinations. The CE Manager II is responsible for cohesive messaging planning and implementation across their designated line of business. They ensure audience-centric messaging is being developed and delivered across the Customer Journey to achieve business objectives. The CE Manager II also serves as the CE messaging “champion” with internal partners and stakeholders, providing strategic direction and consultation on the best ways to leverage multi-channel, multi-touch messaging to achieve campaign/program goals.
- Lead the cross-campaign and always on messaging development and coordination for the broader CE team supporting each line of business (CE LOB). Includes developing fiscal year messaging grids, aligned to marketing strategy inputs and CE audience strategies.
- Represent Message Activation and strengthen relationship with LOB CE partners in Planning and Activation to establish a streamlined process and holistic plans that best serve each business.
- Review CE campaign messaging recommendations and creative inputs to ensure campaign strategy and messaging alignment across audiences and campaigns/programs.
- Determine integration and establish strategic consistency across Campaigns and Always-On message activation teams and initiatives.
- Strengthen day-today relationship with Yellow Shoes and creative partners to identify best processes and deliverables to be able to deliver upon recommended messaging.
- Lead messaging development and project coordination of Content Integrations with media publishers, Strategy, CE planning, Yellow Shoes, and Carat, as assigned.
- Identify and deliver “quick win” initiatives, tests, and opportunities for their designated lines of business to continue ongoing innovation in each space.
- 3+ years of experience in digital, social or direct marketing experience.
- Exhibits strong project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities at one time, meet deadlines and perform with minimal supervision.
- Ability to present a clear point of view and rationale for recommendations to partners and leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven strong interpersonal skills to develop positive, effective relationships with partners.
- Demonstrated solutions-oriented approach to rapidly shifting priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications field.