The Pricing Analyst supports the Pricing team in developing, analyzing, and executing promotional pricing strategies to maximize profitability for the Walt Disney World Parks & Resorts.
- Perform detailed analyses to measure key performance metrics, support the development of new initiatives, and determine continuous improvement opportunities.
- Engage in partnerships and product setup to ensure alignment and success of various Pricing initiatives.
- Translate complex problems and large data sets into actionable insights and story-telling presentations for stakeholders.
- Successful candidate will have strong analytical and project management skills, with a high degree of ownership and motivation to help drive profitability and long term-success within a team environment.
- Demonstrated work experience in business analysis and/or strategy development
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated data analytics experience with proficiency in associated database applications (e.g., SAS, Teradata, SQL and Tableau)
- Partnering and communication skills needed to effectively build partnerships and influence others
- Demonstrated ability to champion projects, meet deadlines, and handle competing priorities
- Business acumen with strategic thinking and problem-solving experience
- Solutions-oriented mindset and commitment to achieving team objectives
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership and pride in delivering accurate and high quality results
- Two or more years of work experience in business analysis and/or strategy development
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Industrial Engineering, Marketing or other quantitative field
- Master’s degree or equivalent