Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The mission of the Customer Information Management team is to optimize the value of customer data for use in building direct customer relationships and delivering relevant customer experiences across The Walt Disney Company’s brands and businesses globally. As a central resource for company-wide customer data, the team partners with stakeholders across the company to establish data practices, policies and capabilities to collect, use and share data in support business objectives, while maintaining respectful consumer data practices.
Day-to-day responsibilities include...
- Developing and managing monthly summary reports on guest interaction with key points of The Walt Disney Company’s customer data management ecosystem
- Reviewing monitoring reports and developing summaries to determine how our data collection practices and email marketing are performing and to troubleshoot issues
- Participating in data validation exercises to verify business units are in line with policies
- Investigating data anomalies in our data flows and systems
- Reviewing Disney business unit email marketing campaigns for brand and legal compliance
- Documenting and reporting on existing business unit practices related to customer data
- Maintaining guidelines documentation based on input from team subject matter experts
What we are looking for…
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoyment of getting into the details of how systems or processes work
- Interest in privacy issues and consumer data
- Proven research skills
- Knowledge of how consumer data is used for personalization or monetization
- Interest in privacy by design and user design practice
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- The approximate dates of this internship are August/September 2019 through January 2020
- Candidate must be available to work part time hours (approximately 29 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Housing: Interns must provide their own housing for the duration of their internship program.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.
- Required Materials: PDF version of resume must be uploaded at time of application