The Boeing Company is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join our Architecture, Integration, and Emerging Technologies team in the Information Security organization in Bellevue, WA.
- Conduct security evaluation of mobile devices and mobile OS
- Enhance integrated approach for mobile application security
- Support projects that focus on emerging technologies (e.g. cloud and mobility); work with senior security integrator to identify security requirements and complete integrated design of complex solutions
- Perform threat analysis and review threat models
- Understand security requirements and approval processes for various security domains
- Perform cloud security reviews to ensure company data is secure
- Maintain understanding of security capabilities of strategic IS products and new technologies
- Create and maintain project management dashboards in Team Foundation Server (TFS), automate processes by leveraging TFS
- Maintain internal computing standards, design patterns, and practices
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself and for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R.§120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 1+ years of cyber security experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Possesses one or more security certifications relevant to the position such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), etc.
- Threat modeling experience
- Understanding of security best practices, threats, and mitigating techniques
- Possesses knowledge of cloud-based solutions and mobile technologies
- Strong analytical, architecture, and integration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on first time quality
- Desire to grow technical skills and ability to learn new technologies swiftly
- High attention to detail, self-starter, result driven
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technologies, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award