We have an exciting opportunity on a team that is defining how we use analytics to transform customer experiences, accelerate business growth and optimize our growth efforts. We are looking for a data-driven individual with excellent analytical skills, experience in product conversion and a passion for delivering data-driven insights to join Intuit’s Analytics Center of Excellence for TurboTax.
- Partners with business leaders (e.g. marketing, product and customer success) to define business strategies, areas of investment, and critical priorities
- Leads and nurtures a team of talented analysts with a focus on product conversion, key customer benefit metrics, and end-to-end customer experiences
- Build recommendations by synthesizing multiple types of data, developing assumptions in lieu of data and using external sources to help drive business learnings and strategy development
- Uses quantitative data gathered with software measurement tools, click streams and drill-downs to develop an understanding of customer behavior and make product experience recommendations
- Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations
- Define, implement and standardize metrics, reports and dashboards leveraging Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Collaborate both internally and externally to ensure reporting solutions are scalable, repeatable, effective, and meet the expectations of internal customers
- Take the lead on TurboTax product initiatives by defining useful hypotheses, designing robust experiments, analyzing results, presenting insights to business stakeholders and putting lessons learned into practice
- Answer ad-hoc analytic questions, contribute to decision-making through opportunity sizing, and train users to self-serve standard reports leveraging Tableau
- Pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution
- Ensure data collection is optimized to provide crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new initiatives and product releases
- 7-10 years of web analytics or product analytics experience
- Deep Subject matter expertise with clickstream data and SQL is a must
- Understanding of complex web ecosystems, best practices and ability to put this knowledge into action
- Experience with Tableau or another reporting solution a plus
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations
- Excellent problem-solving skills and end to end quantitative thinking
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Proactive and inquisitive learner... seeks out and capitalizes on opportunities for change that enhance the business, rather than reacting to circumstances.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.