Intuit's Small Business & Self Employed Customer Success organization is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Sr. Manager of Forecasting and Analysis to join the Business Planning & Analysis team within the Customer Success organization.
An ideal candidate will have both deep technical/analytical expertise and analytical/forecasting leadership experience. This role uses extensive business domain knowledge in combination with expertise in data and analytics to quantify and prioritize business opportunities, lead large analytical projects, drive critical customer contact forecasting processes, and explain the business impact of the associated actions.
Additionally, this leader will need to be skilled at development of a highly talented team, prioritization of work, and creating high employee engagement. For this person to be successful, we are not only looking for a person deep experience and subject matter expertise, but also someone that is highly collaborative, innovative and versatile with the ability to effectively building strong partnerships both internally within the team and externally within the larger organization.
- Lead a team of senior analysts that do complex analytical initiatives, develops tracking, combines data from multiple sources to extract meaning, reconciles assumptions, and identifies logical paths for action
- Set analytics objectives and exercise a wide latitude of discretionary judgment in exploring advances in data-driven business growth, and their application to business strategy; develop methodologies to measure the impact of business initiatives
- Lead the forecasting business cycle to provide timely, accurate and actionable 18-month rolling multi-channel contact forecasts and staffing plans for multiple products and services, groups and/or locations, including offerings across North America, EMEA, and APAC
- Lead statistical modeling to project the potential impacts of product and service offering changes, customer workflow and process changes, and customer routing changes, including financial implications; project intra-quarter operational performance including financial projections
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, and Data Product and Analytics to translate complex business requirements into a roadmap to deliver customer and business outcomes and financial objectives; provide recommendations on improvement plans
- Understand the current ecosystems, historical customer behaviors, and long-term trends in order to identify ways to drive personalization for customers and business growth
- Provide insights to key stakeholders and senior leaders on impact of strategic initiatives on the key metrics and suggest appropriate analysis, ideas and data points to help drive business decisions.
- Partner with leadership to prioritize areas of opportunity to drive growth and improved customer retention while optimizing customer experiences
- Identify future competencies of business data analysts and help to develop organizational capability within own team and across peers; grows and develops a highly talented, high performing team
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Management Information Systems, Statistics, or a related quantitative field; Masters preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in identifying insights-based business opportunities, leading or partnering on initiative design, overseeing initiative execution and tracking business outcome; experience in forecasting preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in directly leading analytics or forecasting teams with a proficiency in developing subject matter experts both professionally and interpersonally.
- Ability to lead and drive change in a matrix organization, with proven experience driving results through influence to achieve cross-functional team alignment.
- Experience in building planning processes and driving cross functional collaboration; experience with Anaplan or other advance planning tools
- Experience in leveraging relational databases and data warehouses such as MySQL,; Altryz and userbase level data manipulation tools; AWS experience a plus.
- Some knowledge of programming languages and stats packages (e.g. python, R, SAS, JMP); understanding of forecasting techniques; experience with BI/visualization packages such as Tableau, Business Objects, QlikView.
- Domain expertise in subjects such as experimental design, Multivariate/A-B testing is a plus.
- Experience mentoring and guiding others both within your team and across the organization. Passionate about the advancement of whole team with a “win together” attitude.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.