Advance Process Solutions (APS) is looking for top UI developer talent that can, via skilled development, drive high user satisfaction as it relates to the work flow and business process related web tools within our product portfolio. This role will play a key part in developing industry standard and best-practice web applications – utilizing modern and cutting-edge development languages, frameworks and methodologies.
As part of the APS business unit within Fidelity Investments, you will join a Scrum team of 6-8 highly skilled individuals tasked with re-imagining the next generation of Fidelity’s work flow suite of tools – this team will be highly focused on the UI side of this effort; challenged to craft a state of the art front-end experience that creates symmetry across a suite of related products.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / similar technical discipline and or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with AWS and other cloud-based development methodologies / best-practices
- Experience with Restful APIs is a plus
- Server-side experience also a plus – Java / .NET / Node.js / Golang, etc.
The Skills You Bring
- You have experience with modern web application packaging and deployment using Yeoman, Grunt / Gulp
- You have experience with Maven, Nexus, Git, NPM, Jenkins
- You have superb communication skills
- You have a strong problem resolution skills
- You have the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
The Value You Deliver
- Accountable for consistent delivery of functional software – sprint to sprint, release to release
- High level execution of web development best-practices per Fidelity processes and standards
- Devising or modifying procedures to tackle dynamic and complex business problems
- Excellence in software development practices and procedures
- Participating in application level architecture
- Developing original and creative technical solutions to on-going development efforts
- Responsible for QA readiness of software deliverables (end-to-end tests, unit tests, automation)
- Dedicatedly supporting implementation of moderate-scope projects or major initiatives
- Working on dynamic and complex assignments and often multiple phases of a project
- Assisting in developing departmental technical policies and procedures
- Assisting in establishing project plans for projects of moderate scope
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.