“We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Consumer Insights, Measurement, & Analytics (CIMA) is a Global Marketing & Sales organization within Disney Parks, Experiences and Products that drives consumer centric decision-making through a deep understanding of the marketplace, consumers and our guests. In a rapidly changing consumer and market environment, with ever increasing touch points and data, the emphasis is on cutting through the noise to provide actionable insight – clear, objective, strategic, holistic, timely, and relevant. The optimal candidate will be a solutions-oriented, optimistic leader with proven success using research and business performance analytics to positively influence decisions.
In this position, you will lead a team responsible for providing breakthrough insights and thought leadership that drives business strategies, identifies opportunities, and mitigates risk for both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.
- Manage all phases of the market research process including needs identification, project design, survey design, coordinating with internal field team and external vendors where appropriate, analysis, and presentation of results.
- Lead and professionally develop a team of senior analysts
- Lead translation of insight into actionable, business-driving strategies through critical interpretation of data and strategic thinking
- Create succinct communications that frame decisions for senior leadership
- Foster relationships with external and internal partners, building influence
- Identify and implement innovative data solutions to uncover new insights
- Minimum three to five years relevant experience in a related field
- Critical thinker, able to sort through complex business issues to develop research plans
- Able to think out of the box and willing to try different research approaches
- Able to conceptualize and build an analytic plan, design questionnaires, and analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- Demonstrated partnering skills
- Project management experience and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative, qualitative research and statistical/analytical techniques
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Flexible and nimble - can adapt to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail within context to the business goals
- Ability to translate data into a clear, compelling business recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent