We are looking for a Business & Marketing Operations Analyst to join our high-performing, dynamic team. With a focus on marketing and business insights, this role will support our marketing and sales teams with data metrics, marketing performance and operational support to drive growth and retention efforts as we rapidly scale our business. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing division.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, a creative problem solver, comfortable juggling multiple priorities and passionate about driving practical business impact. If you possess insatiable curiosity, and thrive when you're deep in details and numbers, this role may be perfect for you. This position will report to the Sr. Business and Sales Operations Analyst.
These are the exciting things that you get to do:
- Assist the Manager of Business Data Analysis and marketing directors with day to day marketing and follow-up activities.
- Analyze and interpret metrics for all marketing channels, including web traffic, SEO, SEM, advertising, social media, print mailings, conferences, and email campaigns.
- Support marketing efforts by collecting, cleaning, and maintaining data tables and salesforce data in support of our velocity sales team and Inside Sales Director.
- Help design, develop and maintain marketing reports & analytics dashboards for attribution, channel effectiveness, and ROI to help us uncover new growth opportunities across channels and verticals.
- Conduct analysis and deliver trends and informative actionable directives to sales team as informed by salesforce and sales data
These are the criteria that will help you succeed:
- 1-3 years' experience in an analytics role
- BA/BS degree
- Very strong experience in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Power BI Analytics platform is a must
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce preferred) & Marketing Automation Platforms (Pardot preferred)
- Strong understanding of attribution modeling and cohort analysis as it relates to marketing activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of executives and management
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full medical, dental , vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value
- Collaborative and FUN work culture, where we care for our employees
- Free beverages and snacks at the office, and several company lunch events a year
- Management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.