CCGroup is seeking a senior level SAS programmer with 7+ years of experience. The senior-level SAS programmer will be part of a team that has responsibility for designing, developing, maintaining, and building analytical and reporting software focused on provider cost and quality of care metrics across large data sets.
- Participate in complete software development life cycle, with a focus on SAS program design and report development.
- Design and develop programs using Statistical Analysis System (SAS) to analyze large data sets across multiple data sources. Create and maintain a clinical data warehouse of the data being analyzed.
- Develop programs to perform data validation for the clinical data warehouse.
- Maintain clear documentation of all processes and procedures.
- Assist in the resolution of SAS programming issues.
- Responsible for maintenance and extension of development infrastructure (including source control, issue tracking, installer frameworks where applicable)
- Perform ANY and ALL functions necessary to make the team and company successful
- Minimum BS in Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent work experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in SAS, SAS BASE, SAS SQL, SAS Macros, SAS parsing routines, and SAS tools.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with relational database best practices
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience in UNIX (Linux) environment is a plus
- Knowledge of C++ programming is a plus.
Exempt position; salary commensurate with job experience; performance-based bonus; competitive benefits; location is San Mateo, California. Valid U.S. work permit required. Local candidates only. No relocation.