Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service to all guests and team members.
- Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
- Develops, implements and executes strategies for direct marketing campaigns.
- Maintains and updates the customer database within the casino management system (CMS).
- Manages marketing reinvestment strategy for direct marketing programs.
- Manages database marketing requests and fulfillment of trackable offer campaigns related, but not limited to, advertising, events, promotions, entertainment and sponsorships through all direct response marketing mediums.
- Responsible for setting up offers and ensuring accuracy.
- Work with Planning & Analysis to create and analyze reports.
- Works with creative team to produce direct marketing collateral.
- Creates and manages direct mail production schedule and calendar.
- Ensures database marketing campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
- Responsible for tracking expenses related to direct marketing programs, and supporting compliance to departmental budgets.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
- Fields customer and employee calls related to direct marketing initiatives.
- Manages relationships with outside vendors to ensure timely, accurate and cost effective production campaigns.
- Responsible for the data integrity of customer database.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university in marketing, finance or related area; experience in multiple communication channels including direct mail, e-mail, and social media; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Support channel management and customer marketing strategy, including segmentation, targeting, and messaging
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and analyzing large datasets.
- Support the integration of new data sources and analyze and confirm the overall quality and integrity of source data.
- Execute and evolve monthly campaigns by leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to identify insights and growth opportunities
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong client interface and presentation skills preferred.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have demonstrated ability to drive toward results.
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in in English may also be required.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
- Must obtain a First Aid/AED certification. Must successfully complete C.A.R.E or TIPS training.
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Reports To: Marketing Database Manager
Date: January 2019
FLSA Status: EXEMPT