The Operations Analyst will support Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Health Services and be responsible for gathering data from multiple data sources that are related to Health Services Occupational Health and Wellness programming. Key responsibility will be to analyze data for trends, and present the data story to Health Services Leadership.
- Analyze data from various sources using statistical models.
- Perform the collection and analysis of data, by using observations, interviews, and surveys.
- Produce visuals to effectively communicate study findings to business leaders.
- Complete Daily, Weekly, and Quarterly system audits/reporting.
- Create reporting and financial models.
- Contribute to the planning of detailed studies of population health issues to discover ways to prevent them and evaluate effectiveness of interventions.
- Provide contribution to health programs by participating in program planning, monitoring program progress, and doing data analysis.
- Provide expertise in the design, management and evaluation of study protocols and health status questionnaires, sample selection, and analysis.
- Conduct research to develop methodologies, instrumentation and procedures for study design, analyzing data and presenting findings.
- Review current scientific literature.
- Develop and test hypotheses about cast member populations as they relate to health and well-being.
- Provide useful data and consultation to internal and external parties.
- Use computer modeling techniques to assess the potential impact of disease and health changes in a given population.
- Participate in broad-scale interdisciplinary projects over extended timeframes.
- Support strategic initiatives for health and wellness.
- Establish positive relationships with other cast members and stakeholders.
- Ensure continuous improvement on all facets projects through innovation, and meeting timelines and benchmarks.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to partner with multiple business areas.
- Ability to work flexibly and meet deadlines.
- Experience with systems and tools including MySQL, MS Office (with a focus on Excel and Access), and other analytical and visualization tools (e. g. Tableau, EpiInfo)
- Possess strong communications (speaking and writing) skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Detail oriented.
- Foundational skills in math and statistics.
- 3-5 Years of applicable experience in population and health care analytics
- Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, or similar field
- Master of Public Health with focus in Epidemiology